Sunday, September 14, 2014

About

Hey, my name’s Mike. I am twenty years old and am in my third year here at RIC. When I first entered RIC I was originally a biology major. However, I soon realized that biology was not really what I was interested in doing for the rest of my life. Since the age of 13 I have enjoyed playing the guitar, and had often given lessons as a way to earn extra money. This led me to the decision to change my major to music education. But over the summer I had a change of heart and decided that the major I truly wanted was elementary education. Of course, like most everyone, I am taking this course because it is required for my major, but I have also heard many good things about FNED as well. Over the summer I relaxed mostly, seeing as my job is only during the school year. I also vacationed in New Hampshire for a week with some family and my girlfriend. Overall it was a great summer, but I am excited to be back at school and pursing my major!

No comments:

Post a Comment